This week on Top Ten Tuesday, the Broke and the Bookish has asked for our top ten wishes that we’d ask the book genie to grant us if we could. I had a lot of fun with this one. I didn’t realize I had so many book desires. And there are a lot of Harry Potter related wishes in here, so be prepared for lots of #potterlove!
Also is it weird that when I think of a book genie, I think of Robin Williams as Genie in Aladdin?
Dear Book Genie…
1.I wish for an amazing library in my apartment that never runs out of space for all of my books.
2. I wish for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to be real. (Not really sure if the book genie could grant me this one also – but if Hogwarts is real, I wish I was a witch so I could go there). I know there is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort. But it’s not the same! I want the real thing!
3. I wish that I can meet JK Rowling before I die. I know that she is a busy woman with a lot of money, but it would be amazing! And I have so many questions to ask her.
4. I wish for an unlimited supply of books. Every time that I see a book that I loved, it just magically appears in my shelf.
5. I wish for all my book boyfriends to come to life. For example, Augustus Waters from All the Fault in Our Stars.
6. I wish for the ability to read faster (but still absorb everything that I am reading) so that I can finish my book challenge and TBR list.
7. I wish for all of my books to be replaced by beautiful editions.
8. I wish for JK Rowling to write a spin-off series about Harry and Ginny’s kids. Fans have basically already done most of the work for her already.
9. I wish for George R.R. to finish the 6th Game of Thrones book. I haven’t read the books yet. The first book is on my TBR list for this year. But I have watched every episode of the series, and I know that all Game of Thrones need him to finish!
10. I wish for the ability to read while I walk, and also be able to read in cars (because I get serious motion sickness). Basically that I can read wherever I want.
Agree with my wishes? Think I wasted one? Let me know in the comments below!